Monday, March 14, 2011

Penang Trip

This school holidays, me and my family went Penang to see my sister performs in live. HAHA XD

Getting there by long-travel bus: PLUSLINER. Trust me, it's a long trip.

Photobucket



After across the bridge, we took a cab to our hotel B SUITE

Photobucket

We spent our night here.

Photobucket
Comfy~



Going around the island leading by my sister's boyfriend. THANKS VERY MUCH :D

We did not went to much famous tourist places but all the old buildings are magnificent and that's why PENANG known as UNESCO World Heritage Site on July 7, 2008 instead of "The Pearl Of Orient". I LOVED PENANG!!!

Anyway, we dont't get any RM3-Char Kuey Tiao in KL, right?


Dewan Sri Penang, where the place my sister perform Modern Dance. It's like a simple concert organized by Chinese Society in a university. RM8 per entry, it is really WORTH than watching a movie in cinema at a standard price. REALLY!!!!! Students are singing, dancing, acting and they have much more talents to be discovered.


Photobucket


The next day, we visited Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall before we went back home. It was a fun trip though.



My deepest condolences for the Japan Quake victims. They doesn't have to end this way. 

No comments: