Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go With The Flow

As usual, TRY to make myself busy to kill all the boringness. I have no idea how long I can stand this fake life.

Anyway, I'm glad that my friends all came back from their "heavy duty" PLKN safe and sound, but I think they enjoyed it much after all. Now, guess what, they came back just in time for..
THE REVEAL OF SPM 2010 RESULT!!!!!!!! 


Exact 4 months after the SPM starts, here comes the SHOCK. Basically, We Were Warned. :P

Perhaps it's the best way to gather students around in a school. It acts as a reducing agent for us to reunite. Long time never see the school and all my buddies. :"(

Anyway, felt disappointed for my result. =.= Not really sad but worst than I expected. HAHA.


Last week, I registered for the driving license. The undang thingy. Trust me, you don't want to what they've done to make me ended up taking this shit alone. Ptff!!!! :(  Keyword: Selfish.

By the way, I hope it all works well. Cross finger.


From this day to the day I start my form 6, between this time gap, I really hope something good could turn up surprisingly for me.

Well, it seems nothing's better than hard work.

No comments: