Friday, September 30, 2011

Towards The Glory

Update again!



I got a position as AJK Pembangunan. My duty is to open all the Form 6 classrooms in the morning, lock 'em up and make sure all the classrooms are locked before leaving home, once in a week. It's surely a good thing because I won't be worry much about my Co-corriculum marks after all. I just hope they reset the marks that we brought from Form 5 as you know, my marks aren't good enough or I can just say we do need a new beginning for everyone, isn't it? (smirks) 


But I know there's one thing I should be grateful: The syllabus of the subjects we are taking now are not entirely reset. Somehow, it makes me more to a picky person: To pick what I just wanna learn. Study is not optional, really. Since teachers are trying hard to cover it up all the chapters before we go for holidays, we know that time will not stop at where you want.

I shall be throwing myself to one more tuition again if I didn't pass my Physics in the final exam. It will be very proud if you can prove that you can do pretty well even without going to any tuition. But that's not what I can do.

Question remains: "How to study Physics?"


I met the most influential teacher in my school. She is a MUET teacher. She seems succesfully makes me think that my english needs a reconstruction. She is a humerous person, she knows how to put in criticism when teaching and sometimes being bitchy of course. Well, that's what I think of her... so far.




In order to get a motivation on studies, I think it's good being rewarded by SOMETHING I WANT. There are many distractions in the process of getting myself into this serious shit. I rather put myself into "Physical Limit Challenge" than taking myself to where my mind's limit reaches.


The Newton's 3rd Law states that To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction which can mean only one word, REVENGE. I know it's too early to talk about revenge, revenge needs a long-life plan.

But it's not too late to start my study now.



Exam time table is out now, let's face our new enemies. There will be no updates, not until my exam's over.

I WILL BE BACK.

3 comments:

whiteice said...

All the best in your exam! :D
GANBATTEE!!

Josh said...

LOL THANKYOU~~~~~~~~~ THX FOR UR COMMMENT CAUSE BESIDES U AND MICHELE, NO ONE WILL DROP A COMMENT IN MY BOX.. :"( THANKS HAHAHAHA I WILL WORK HARD FOR IT!!!!! :P

whiteice said...

Hahaha, it's the same everywhere XP
Not to worry, though :D

Gambatte once again!! :D :D