Friday, September 17, 2010

wake me up when september ends

The final blast starts this holidays. Not forget to mention that it's also Raya time for all Malays as well. SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!!!!! MAAFKAN SAYE LOL

This September..

1) I owned my own bed and together with my bonus: my new room. It's a best word to call it Ice Surfer's. I love the PVC divan board.!!!! I can feel the smoothness of the material especially when it matches with my favourite colour
. :P With a Tom & Jerry cover on it. :S All I wish is not to afraid of my room cause this sounds strange enough for everyone if I mention it.

It's my 1st time to sleep alone honestly. I AM SCARE OF DARK!!!!! :( What I can see obviously is the 3 rows of glass windows on top. ( when all lights are off ). I shall be used to it someday. I hope so. I just felt grateful to my mom and my dad very much. Thanks.



2) On September 4th, she's back!! LOL My lovely sister is back from Penang!!! I felt touched somehow after the reunion. T.T I still can see the scene of a dining table. A table of 4. Although it's just only for 2 weeks, but that's the moments we all never miss :D Welcome back again few months later!!!




3) Trust me, we really need a back-up plan for everything. :( No premiere passes = no special tickets and no digital invitation but I still love you Nuffnang!! Plan B failed again and this time is my unspeakable misery. No more raya movie ride after all. I shouldn't try watching movie on the 1st released day without booking any tickets at all cause.. this is a suicide mission. Sorry Xiang xiang. :(

Vampires Suck
for the alternative. It is a funny yet stupid show indeed. I needed to forget this unsuccessful plan while regretting for what I've done at the same time.



All I am talking about, the movie I am desperately dying to watch is

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is obviously produced for 3D and I'm FUCKED UP now. FUCK "18" rated.


Never mind, I can wait. Dear Milla, we meet next time.



SPM is the reason why I need a blast. What matters is after the SPM. :) So let's not just saying, we together gambateh and best of luck.

TRIAL is coming. It's kinda important. Sejarah is way hard to achieve. Chinese is shit. :(


ps: Last post before SPM. Happy Mooncake Festival!!!!

No comments: