Friday, October 15, 2010

SPM: Prologue

"On October 6, the planet blacked out for two minutes and seventeen seconds. The whole world saw The Future." - Flash Forward


One week after the black out, I still have blur ideas to know what I'm gonna do next.


I am EXTREMELY OBSESSED with 3D!!!! The trendy Full HD LED 3D tv and 3D eye-wear are making me go krazy~. "You spin my head right round right round~...."


It makes me wonder who is the founder of 3D at the same time.
To whoever created stereoscopic, you are the best!!!


In a special case, there's some people out there can't see 3D. I feel sorry for them. fyi, this is called stereo-blind generally.


This is how 3D glasses work:


Red Cyan 3D glasses. I called it Cyclops'.


how do 3d glasses work


The red and blue lenses filter the two projected images
allowing only one image to enter each eye.




The common glasses used in cinemas


how do 3d glasses work


The polarized glasses allow only one of the images into
each eye because each lens has a different polarization.



This is a real fascinating brilliant concept!!!! I LOVED IT!!!

The power of 3D. Experience it yourself.
Believe your eyes.




I miss my Blackman phone sometimes. I'm kinda love its imperfection right now. Imperfection as in specific stuffs too. But yet, I would make Walkman qualities as my priority when choosing my phone next time. Well, since its service last for 1071 days (almost 3 years)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Photobucket

My official promote picture for SE W200i (2007)




Now, it's time for The Iron Popper to pass its loyal test. The first 100 days of touches. Day 100 came 12 days before this post was written. I'm really proud of it.



Photobucket

My official promote picture for LG GD510 Pop (2010)


Description: The palm of hand in the pic represents the Iron Man repulser.




Sorry, I broke my own promise to write another post again and I don't think it's a big deal. :S

ps: 39 days to go.


No comments: