Friday, August 27, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster



"My name is Alice and I remember everything"

One of my favorite quotes from the Resident Evil: Apocalypse but now it's time for the fourth installment of the series, while Milla Jovovich is back in Afterlife. Something is
for sure, she still remember how to fight against her ultimate enemy commonly known as Umbrella Corporation that brought her miserable life before.


This time, Nuffnang Malaysia is giving out passes to watch the premiere of Resident Evil: Afterlife and best of all, it's in eye-popping 3D!!!! Some premiums are up for grabs too!!! XD

It's an great opportunity that you couldn't miss. You can check this out by clicking this.


Oh ya, here's my little plan to discuss before the zombies are standing next to me:

If I am Alice, my plan is to bring down the Umbrella Corp. including breaking the whole security system, confronting trained guards face-to-face and against whoever stand behind the evil corporation. For the first move, I should work with the undead who still hanging around. I extract the T virus and put away my reputation to become one of them. Before I became zombie, I will create a cure for the virus.

I summons all the undead once I've break all the security systems. When the security system loosen up, it's time for an army of zombies to break into the nest of Umbrella's all at once. Since I've became one of them, the bad guys can't easily recognize me. Sometime we need sacrifice especially doing a serious job. My probability of being
shot when we rush in has became lessen by bringing in my clones into the nest to take away their attention on me. I set a timer for the cure to flow into my veins right in time. And at that time, I'm inside it.

I will be doing this in a fair game by giving out warning for them instead of playing it dirty.


Now, it's time for the mutation of my new created gene called V. I became strong and fearless. Guns, loaded! Swords, checked! 3D glasses, on! The glasses can be used to widen up my vision for me to stay alert and detect enemies easily.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/04/gamreglassesthrow580.jpg


Oh, I don't think he will be throwing 3D glasses away if I told him my plan.



Well, after all, it's time for the battle for blood with all the bad guys.

Once I've succeed, I'll be climbing to the highest place and spreading huge amount of water which contains the cure ( this cure can cure the undead once they contact with the water directly and make no harm to normal human at all ). Spreading it like the rain in the summer and it's not really the right time to be romantic i guess? Now, there's no more umbrella to stay under because it will be lying down on the ground stepping by everyone who passes by while we are in the future. For now, I hope there's no more undead living in this world, no more.

http://www.randomn3ss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/broken-umbrella.jpg


Erm, will my plan works or is it worth-trying even for once? :O

I hope those premiere passes will be the best Raya gift of all in this season if I could lay my hands on it.

No comments: