Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Salt

It's time to make a clear plan before the massive brain-squeezing SPM and this is a rare outing to Pc fair at KLCC with new bunch of friends. Frankly speaking these are my awkward moments with them: Kok Siong, Hui Teng, Kok Hong, Timothy, Vingent and later on with Jia Hui and Kok Seng.


Highlight of the day, to me, to me, it's of course the early-bird movie ride at 11:30pm. Not forget to mention that the "getting there" was so easy and rapidly ( that's why it called rapidKL ) and I managed to collect our tickets 1 1/2 hours before the show starts ( which was really out of my expectation) . The plan goes smoothly as exactly what I can pictured, the scene was just fitted perfectly ( I have to mention this ) then there we go



http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/salt_poster01.jpg


A contemporary action packed movie by Angelina Jolie as a sexy dangerous Russian spy Evelyn Salt. For me, it's her ultimate moves that produced so far. We saw how she jump, fall off, and some trigger-pulling stunning stunts as she made her great escapes all the time. A tiny single move is enough to fascinate my visionary senses. The word 'espionage' to describe the whole plots. I like that word. :) Watch it if you like her very much ( cause it could makes you stunned about her appearances )

Speaking about salt, my mistake again: I FEEL LIKE WANNA PEE IN CINEMA AGAIN!!! Too much of drinking makes me less focusing on the last few minutes of conversation, perhaps scenes as well. DAMN SHIT!!! I'M HEREBY PROMISED I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!



Okay Okay to the next stop, Pc fair, skipped to the last part can I? I helped Hau Nung and Chai Yin to buy 8Gb Kingston punya pendrive. Mr Hao's 1st pendrive was delivered by me. LOL

ps: Sorry, I don't really like the new version of design.


Sushi King by Vingent. Thanks very much. With some adult materials inside it, it reminds me I am the only one among them who haven't grown up completely. LOL! Last but not least, I would like to thank to them Supermuch for treating me Supergood throughout whole day. :D I love you guys seriously and it make me wanna cry. Sorry about my anti-social thingy, it just popped up that day without warning. Maybe after all, I thought it was the fun day indeed. Yeah, one of my days that can be categorized into my unforgettable list.


Photobucket

This City Needs A Hero like Angie.


Photobucket

Yes, it is.



To be a spy: we need alias and this is me, a korean spy: Jin Haeng Keol ( cool ) haha!! Thanks for the name Shu Qiong. :P

But the question remains:
WHO IS SALT?

No comments: