Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I WANNA WATCH TOY STORY 3

Welcome to the new chapter of Toy Story 3

Best of all, it's in Worth-watching Digital Thr33-D. A new way to meet new toys, it's definitely more than meeting the eyes.


Nuffnang Malaysia is inviting 50 nuffnangers with their guests to this big event: The Premiere Screening of Toy Story 3, my most anticipated animation of the year is gonna end my long wait!!!!

OMG! Check this link out! You really not gonna miss this contest.



But "Be careful what you wish for" As I wished, my buddies are in 3D, but they can't speak as usual!! (sobbed) T.T


Photobucket



I'm now more attracted to toys compare to my childhood. As I was wondering if this is a normal phenomenon for me, a bunch of new toys are coming to town to help me figure out the answer together!!!



LOTS-O'-HUGGIN' BEAR

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/17020/_1265932168.jpg


A cute bear with pink furry skin. As his name was mentioned, it makes me wanna hug him before everyone else does. There's no doubt saying that his thick skin may stand the winter, but wondering can he really stand the craziness that is possessed by the original toy crew?





http://thespotlightreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/79199f4f1f568daffec0a01fc6bfcfaf.jpg


SPARKS, SPARKS, SPARKS


The name is cool enough to make me say it three times (in a robotic tone perhaps). It's a robot toy which seems holding a great mission across the universe, or is it sharing the same hometown with Buzz? A friend of Buzz or the rise of enemy like what Evil Emperor Zurg did to him before? Anyway, Sparks did brought us a message : Do not mess with him. :O




DOLLY



http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/images/2010/03/Dolly.jpg


Her name is Dolly. A little innocent girl looks like she has nothing to worry about in her life. But how will she react when she really meet the gang? Will she cry or shout as loud as she can? Actually, she seems flat and that's why the reason I wished to watch how she rocks in 3D.




I wished I can catch them alive in 3D. And of course Woody, Buzz and the original crew for sure. Miss you all. The movie can't go on without you all.



Toy Story 1 and 2 had made a great reflection for our childhood. Every single kid would really wants to see their room filled with many toys every time they open the door. I hope the third movie is gonna complete my childhood moments in my dream. What else could it be, if it's not the Toys that rule our holiday?


I WANNA WATCH TOY STORY 3. I hope I can watch it before it release on 17th June in Malaysia. I cant' wait.

No comments: