Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Move Forward or stop by

Previously in the last season of February..

Realized that the situation of my walking plan to tuition venues every time could be similar to a game. When we finished a level, we save our game. It could brings another meaning: YOU ARE SAVE NOW.

Dangers is not the issue i'm thinking about for last time walking around my house area. Maybe it's the best thing for us to
RULE THE ROAD. I can work it as an exercise. Since that my sports really suck. Now that I've been humiliated before everyone's eyes on PJK periods. T.T. I'm giving up a try. That's what our ex-teacher's "only wish".



I hate bulliers. DAMN FCUK!!!!!! I'm swear I'm gonna get a REVENGE on you and for you to pay BACK!!!!!



Upgrading myself probably. Do not hunch back when standing. Our bone structures can be very ugly in the future. I can imagine it. This is what i should do since long time ago. I can fix it!!!

.. And one of my problems. I might have psychological problem existed in me. Repeating actions and all those "thinking too much" problems. Seriously i will find my way to cure it. Do it my way.
I want a normal life, for god's sake!!!!

Please... miracle please happens.



In the month of March..

Ujian Setara 1 leading first!! Short-term exam. Never felt like this before. LOL! Not to mention the results.
Paiseh.




DEAR JOHN.

I'm wondering right from the beginning, the sex affair issuse involving
many chics. Is that real?

The 2nd waves that hit Terry, now remains the relationship between his ex-teammate Wayne Bridge and his girlfriend. How can he did that?? How about his wife Toni? Even that the time when they being on the same match together. The awkward moment shows that Bridge's hand doesn't really like him anymore.
Come one it's just a shaking hand action or respectful movement.

John got helped by Rooney Wayne. Isn't that enough for keeping him as a England team's captain?? Or the supporting fans'
Terry Team could help? So much for the Twilight Saga. LOL!


I'm gonna say that I'm kinda disappointed when listening to those issues. Voted the best player, best father of the year. For a bunches of supportive fans. That's why I'm still believe in you!!!! For CHELSEA YO!


http://theblogofkevin.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/john-terry-england-2009-umbro-shirt12.jpg


No comments: