Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random

HAPPY BELATED HARI RAYA to 1 MALAYSIA!!!!!

Aku nak Raya juga!!!!




Photobucket


Recently downloaded and listened lots of NEW English songs and think that "MUSIC is.." REALLY a "...LOVE" giving to all of us:)

HAPPY!!!

Addicted to NEW english songs and JOOTARU best damn music blog

Thanks for the songs

WOW!! that's all cool!!!



Maybe I should start doing REVISIONs on every of my subjects. ( He must DO THAT! or he needs to learn all over the chapters again )


Oh no!!! The BiG End-of-year exams!!!

But believe me, my friends.

After all, we shall plan another celebration/ BiG outing for that!

PONTENG will be my only suggestion to everyone!!!! hahaha


And I'm always expecting some BiG events but not really part of it..


SOME WILL SAY I'M STUPID



Photobucket

No comments: