Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shout Out!

OKAY, THIS WAS NOT FUNNY.



For years I've been in the school but still feel LOST about my future.

My family thought that I'm always the weak one.

I'll not getting myself becoming the WEAKEST one since I'm not the STRONGEST.

But I would help the WEAKER not to become the WEAKEST.


However, am I having too much straight thoughts about everything?

Yeah, sometimes.

It made me stupid of not knowing the real things happening

and that seems that no one can match with my attitudes.


SO I HATE MYSELF. WHY CAN'T I BE MORE NORMAL??!!!!!



In my life, there are repeated daily routines:

wake up, eat, sleep.

Wake up, Eat, Sleep.

WAKE UP, EAT, SLEEP and NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can be crazy too.


There are 2simple conditions that can possibly Drive You Into a Crazy Situation:



1) Too high/ Extremely Fun

2) Too boring *as you can talk to yourself everyday* :O



I'm afraid I have it Both.


BOTH OF IT.

No comments: