Saturday, September 26, 2009

ORIGINS

BOO for the FLU!!!!

I won you lose!!!

But
I most hated sore throat since that my flu is already sticked to me when I was borned =.=

I have no choice :(

I shouldn't mention about the nightmare that I'm always in every time when I was sicked cause..

It's all horrible and also weird!!!!!

luckily not for this time


Often dreaming about the thing I'm always forget recently

FORGOT TO BRING CAMERA AS I'M OUT FOR A VACATION!!

NO!!!!! That is not happening to me!! This is 1st thing I would have been done!!


That dream has really no effect for me cause I'm not going anywhere since last year

luckily having fun with my good buddies

cool indeed


Oh ya. one sentence to conclude after watching The Final Destination:


http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2009-02/44967912.jpg

A best ending shot in the 1st movie and another best ending quote in FINAL movie


RAYA week is over??
back to school again!!

No comments: