Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINE!!!!!


CUTE GURL OF THE DAY!!!!!!



Miss your loooooooooooong hair??


Photobucket


Congratulation`` and Celebration~~~

You want the world to know you're happy as can be??



SO what about now?



Nothing seems to be geting into my interests:( What remains now for me is
DiSCOVERY!!!

As I'm enjoying good stuffs, I'll be always thinking about the payback that we deserve to get the enjoyment..


TRAVELING makes me miss my home..

PONTENG makes me miss my school..

Oh ya.. repainted school!!


I like the BiO DEW (Diagram Essay Writing ) program that got my interested

It's awesome..:O

Teacher's giving out readily pasted diagram for us to answer on every classes..
and it's just like tadika..

The best way to learn BIOLOGY :D

No comments: