Thursday, July 1, 2010

Untitled post

I had a dream. The dream is real after it's really happened in real life.




http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/iron_man_2_poster04.jpg



Yes, you've seen his full battle actions in the latest blockbuster of the Summer. Iron Man has a sidekick aka War Machine. If you really thought that, please think again.


I'm here proudly introducing the Official LG Phone for Iron Man 2.



LG GD 510 POP

and I named it The Iron Popper.


http://www.lg.com/uk/mobile-phones/images/lg-mobile_phones-GD510-3_4view-large.png




Special features: Full touch screen system, Large screen - 3 inch, 3.0 MP Camera, Live square.

"Small In Size & Big On Fun". Life's good with LG


It's a golden opportunity when winning the premiere tickets during the contest while the DJ popped out a word unexpectedly: Bonus Hour.

Thanks Hitz.fm so so much.



That morning ponteng school and went Astro Bukit Jalil for the phone. Me and my dad went in as "VISITOR" while wearing a tag. I think the delivery man is the same guy that gimme tickets on the premiere as well.

And 'POP' tributes to The King of Pop. Michael Jackson. RIP.



Tributes to my W200i at the same time I think.



Well, here's the history of my Blackman ( It's black in colour and it's a Walkman phone ).


On 20th July of 2007, my 1st phone was bought. The reason is quite simple. I have an outing with my friends tomorrow. FYI, watching Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix.

I chose my phone earlier but haven't confirm whether it's suit for me or not. It's okay. All these years I've treated my phone so good but not recently now. Poor thing. Sorry. An useful phone which now has been gave out to my mom. It's better than sell it out.


My phone has been appeared in recently The Karate Kid movie and that makes my boy shines to the whole world. As an ex-owner, I'm totally proud of it. :)

Confession to my phone: Well, I always blaming you for not having Blue tooth function when inconvenience of sharing files with my friends happens
all the times, but you are my best pal Always and Forever.


____________________________________________________________

Case 2:
Thanks for Puan Tan Kim Leng and Puan Loh Sheau Nhiou who taught us these years. Unfortunately, good teachers have to go. We will always miss you. Hope can see you again. Good luck and all the best on everything.

_____________________________________________________________

Case 3:
The mid-year exam is a real miserable stuff. Although we got some "ideas", but to be honest I failed my Chinese test for the 1st time. My essay is totally out of topic. My polarization of my exam ( the best and the worst ) might be 91 Maths and 39 Chinese. Shame on me.

____________________________________________________________


Case 4:
My sister is going to USM Penang and that might be a good thing for her or partly bad thing cause she's apart from our family. Hope she can study well there and try to work hard ( me too ). It's going to be soon when she comes back. Good luck too.


ps: Emotional post ends.

No comments: