Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash of the events

The Clash begins in 2D

Clash of the Titans


http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/clash_of_the_titans04.jpg



A little cure for my movie thirst. Escapade entertainment.

1st movie ride for this year.

The 3rd Sam Worthington movie watched in cinema after Terminator: Salvation (my first ticket collected) and Avatar. Seems like supporting him so much.

Remake of 1981. Kraken got the best monster award by me!! LOL! Medusa is the sexiest snake in world!
(with her hairstyle rocks) and so much for the myth! Great effects and action-packed scenes. Love it.

Actually, there's much uncomfortable when watching movie this time. I wanna pee!!!
No way I can enjoy it all. And I don't want to suffer it anymore. T.T.


Anyway, it has been a great day. Smooth bus ride. Game booths for Initial D racing and basketball shooting. 2nd bowling game of my life for gaining 64 weak points with only one strike ( the 2nd strike accumulated since the 1st time). Should get the evidence by photos. Having fun with the songs which cheer me up throughout the game. Special thanks to my only accompany, Kok Siong for our date. HAHAHA!


A little testified thing. For the welcome back of my camera.
Its button is still in the recovery.

Photobucket


Koperator. On the undercover mission. You won't wanna get in a real trouble.



Last Sunday, the greatest day of our school. Went
Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil for the 8th Kejohanan Olahraga SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara.

My first experience in stadium as a photographer (not exactly the professional one).

Sunburnt/suntanned. I love the darker skin!



No comments: