Monday, December 21, 2009

Beachy


For a trip that seems not much on planning, me with my cousin and my sister went 1U for the
only movie which leading us into the world of AVATAR


http://media.daemonsmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/avatar_poster2.jpg



"A" -VAE-TAR



Reminds me always on King Kong and Jurassic Park creature movies. actually more than that. All the huge size creatures in jungles are stunning. Even the tiny floras. Yes! the Na'vi too!!
Cool damn army choppers and also Combat Amp suit!!

Sam Worthington! Michelle Rodriguez
! Sigourney Weaver! Joel David Moore!


http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/avatar13.jpg


Too bad we're not watching in 3D cause the color texture of every scenes are great.

Running time was long enough for the story to move on smoothly that will be linked to.. to.... the.. touchi..ng ..moment... T.T T.T!! LOL! but their language sounds keep making me laugh :S

Rating: 8.9 also with my 4 thumbs up. A worth-watching Bravo movie man!!

Thienks Chee Wei. Awkward for sure every time and felt moody but don't know why. Guilty Pleasure.


Looking forward to the movie of this year.


Trying to resist my thirst on trailers. Or even watching for many times.




ps: 1st anniversary celebration of Surferic's and Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: