Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One day at Horrorland ( copyrighted by Goosebumps')

"Seconds, hours, but just one day

You know what you want (money), but how long can you stand?

Nothing's gonna last forever.

When you feel you've lost your way."



I called it a horror experience with a little FUCKED up as an important ingredients inside it.

Before that, it was still
NOT a good start for me
:(

DAMN IT!!! There's RuleSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................

Anyway. Thienks extremely to BLAKEY and JIAYU for teaching me all things and helped me a lot throughout the whole day Accompanion 1st

We have a good time chatting together ( it's the only precious moment during working time ). We probably never feel the heat of sunlight throughout a day. Even on break, we are being paranoid!!!

DAMN: I love the atmosphere inside the locker and didn't know I looked great in polo shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP XD

Doing one-day-charity for them like shit

Sorry sorry to BLAKE!!! I'm the trouble-maker for my parents and my friends

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our 1st time and I thought I can prove to my family that I'm not useless.. Doing nothing during holidays..:<

who knows we will be ended up like that

I wanna shout:

WE'RE QUITED!!!!

No comments: