Friday, November 7, 2008

The Nice Jersey






LIVERPOOL's captain Steven Gerrard with his couch..

focusing + concentrate ^^



Oh my god.. it's a cool shirt or jacket in RED..:D





it's whether home kit or not.. LOL.. hope Joshua can help me figure out..


get down ^^






thinks its a nicest and coolest jersey for me in LIVERPOOL..


love it and wanted to have it..




my CHELSEA team:D



Nice Chelsea jersey and always in BLUE..

that's why i love CHELSEA and BLUE:P



just the review of some jerseys..


CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS CHELSEA A PLACE??





work out hard in those days..

EXHAUSTED !!!








found a new workout style>> PULL UP










lift a weight in PULL UP.. hard++ T.T>>






it looks fun:P








if me do it will like this guy<<







going to learn side-way..



No comments: