Thursday, November 6, 2008

KLCC's trip>>

last day in this year T.T so we going to have some fun^^ ( TUESDAY 4th NOV )


pictures can showed everything at the last moment.. enjoy yourself :D




cool car^^





we are going there KLCC



before that>>


poker's card..






on the way to destination..






like summer beach:P






sunny day..





reached>>



magnificent scene of KLCC






me and kritz went in to toilet which worth rm2







then got pass of entering SKY BRIDGE





88 buttons of lift>>



on the SKY BRIDGE peering down






we cant go acrossT.T





KLCC wonderful park





even dustbin is nice and cool^^







levels :)



looks nice and chocolate drink always nice^^ I WANT !!!!

( not yet rotated )






back home now:(



GXM + huiteng + blake + me




blake + GXM eating>>





my lovely smk section 1>>






basketball court





badminton court ( doesnt look like )




opposite our school is the restaurant







my friends now >>

SOLO PICTURES>>




angeline Tan





LYS






Tan vivian


groupssssss

me + LYS + blake







vivian + huiteng + angeline + xiangmin + LYS + me





playing JI GU BA>> wakakakaka^^



players: blake + vivian + fiona + angeline




peer out to basketball court






HUITENG's PRODUCT>> LOL it's her photo>>


nice view:D before dawn>>







XIANGmin's hands and my book + Weichong's nice pencilbox




my BOOK>> :D



COOL^^



FEELING SAD OF SEPARATE FROM MY FRIEND NEXT YEAR BUT OUR SOUL IS ALWAYS TOGETHER NEVER APART:D

No comments: