Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SPM: Terminated


Ever since the SPM is
officially over, it could change from..



Photobucket



to this: 2006-2010!!!




I'm gonna miss the "Cerai" thingy hahaha xD



Bye SMK S1, you gave me the perfect moments
with all my beloved friends throughout

these years. muacks~





Photobucket


Last seen in 2010
.





Ermm.. What should I say now? "A New Lease Of Life" after that?





Not to mention from 2008-2010, this year is the


ANNIIVERSARY OF MY ISLAND !!!!!!



A bit late this year and it is always lack of celebration LOL!!




December is the anniversary month every year. ThisIsSuperSurferic.






I have to plan fast for my next year (although my plan mostly fail). Here's a brief of it:




1) Find my 1st job
. Forget about the "JUS charity" :P Currently unemployed.

"I want to spend my own money" This line never gets old. XD




2) Own my driving license. I just want to get rid of the fear in driving ASAP.

Going anywhere seems more easy to achieve after that but before that..

I WANT MY BIKE BACK!!!





3) My form 6ix. I'm unprepared for another new school life.

"You won't graduated without making few enemies." hahaha. Is form 6 hard? :O



What am I gonna do with the class money, peeps?




ps: Of course it's Christmas, everyone. Hohoho!!!!

No comments: