Friday, November 20, 2009

The Last Jamuan

WOOT!

My sister's very nice and yummy b'day cake but eat it up quickly.. not me :9 I just ate 1 time..


Photobucket



LOL! We're not yet leaving the school Not after next year's SPM


Yesh! Celebration!!


Brought 3 BiG bottles of Coke, Sprite and Kickapoo to the year-end jamuan :D


Photobucket



Trikings with 3 different drink colours, brands and even great tastes

Love it!!

I don't wanna leave my friends:( It's the last day T.T


I enjoy it very much but after the happiness, all ends T.T



My year-end results:(



1> MATHS 84.0 (-13.0) Questions' standardly upgrading.. Tricky parts by Pn Tan :(

2> ADD-MATHS 79.0 (+5.0) Struggle much at sensitive questions is a hot mess!! :P

3> MORAL 78.0 (+16.0) Getting marks at essay's parts.. Finally.. perhaps setting us free :O


4> BI
76.0 (+7.0) ahem.. I like my essay's conclusion's last line



5> PJK 72.0 (+20.0) New teacher better luck? and still shooting unlimited :P



6> SIVIK 72.0 (+9.0) Writing craps smoothly due to less revisions


7> BIO 61.0 (+15.0) The Paper3's Methylene Blue is my salvation!!! XD


8> PHY 60.0 (+8.0) The lazy questions ever.. COME on la!!!


9>
SEJ 59.0 (+18.0) Thanks for the tips much.. it's useful hoho..


10>
BM 58.0 (+2.0) Thought is easy to score!! but always get low marks.. 1 MALAYSIA leh ??


11>
BC 54.0 (-16.0) Sorry Sorry.. I get B for my PMR :P


12> CHEM 51.0 (+3.0) My chemical nightmareXD Wide field for me to study.. to learn too..


Highest mark to lowest

+ - based on midyear's

Overall: Improved

12th in class and almost 6% of increasing.. good news =.=

No comments: