Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunway trip today..

watched a nice movie >> EAGLE EYE


nothing to say about except for that..


(EDITED)

too bad for skinny..

I CALLED MYSELF SKINNY BITCH
THEY CALLED ME SON OF A BEACH

it's the word that i would say when i can't stand for my skinny body..

and it's time for the ULTIMATE WORK OUT !!!!

everyday i do sit up and push-up for a while.. and i hope that i will helps me to get a little muscular and BIGGER..




that's was fun and hard to do for me^^




this was hard too.. ( NICE SHORT )






LUKAS PODOLSKI a cool germany footballer lifting two HEAVY METALs.. strong.. ( cool post )

he's cool enough for football world.. male model too..

going to recommend him later.. :P

or now?? LOL^^




he is a footballer..




loves his cool jersey :D


looks cool in every pictures>>






loves the shirt ^^



and even warm-blooded..






a simple push-up exercise..


wonder my muscle will "grows" up a little..


that's all for my EXERCISE today..

No comments: