Sunday, April 13, 2008

2nd^^

2day was crazy findin' many many picx..

expecially 4 da cool one^^

all picz was lik related 2 sports, movies.. or watever thingS.. u know.. John Terry ( football player), Liu Xiang ( runner ), Lin Dan, Koo Kien Keat, Lee Chong Wei ( badminton player ) n' many many more iz my sports idol o.. n' tell u something.. they r awesome !!!!!

some movies was list as INCREDIBLE HULK 2 n' NEVER BACK DOWN..

wakaakaka^^ i know joshua loves football.. so.. if he view my blog.. he should grab it.. n' kritz.. JJ.. grab it @ ur own risk.. LOL^^ no lar.. juz grab it n' if u love^^..

view my pic start from here ><
































































































notice tat every single pic iz quite big??
yup.. cauz they r my LARGE picz in my pc.. LOL^^ so cham arr.. i used 2 collect many many small picz// juz lik my old blog.. u know?? every single picz i found on internet iz small !!!!!!!!!! sorry.. except 4 my own picz.. haha..


n' considerin' 2 put small piz.. small picz iz nicer than de BIG one.. bt if da pic too small.. makes my blog not nice..

LOL^^ too happy nw.. can show my picz 2 everyone..

oops~ talks too much..

go out 4 dinner.. bye^^

No comments: