Friday, July 17, 2009

I'M NOT REALLY KNOW HOW MANY PERSON WILL BE FOLLOWING MY BLOG NOW

but what i say here are totally what i felt before.



I felt alone.
I really knew what it feels. It's really scary and horrible
that will possibly make you cry.

Sometimes i just think that alone will be a good thing.
No one will bother us, sometimes i'm wrong.


I do what human should not suppose to do.
Failed as a human

I need to learn a lot of things

No one will ever knows me better.

I can feel sad enough for a long day perhaps.

I needed a specific best friend who can always stick with me always and share every single thingstogether.

I'll be grateful and proud of it if they do.


I envy them for having so many friends around. I don't really like some of the people out there. Some students or teachers look down at me. Teachers treat students they like nicely. Specially nice.

What about me??

I hate that kinda feelings.

and i dont think i deserve a best friend

because i'm a weirdo and also kinda fast-and-easily-offended person ( SMALL GAS )



I promise i wont cry.

I rather drop a blood than tears.

I'm not really in the part of my friends,
out of their circle always.

Maybe i'll be feeling better after saying those things out from my deepest heart.


SORRY .. my friends

No comments: