Friday, June 27, 2008

2day

my mood currently is>>






and the best thing to do in this afternoon is drink of cup of cappuccino>>




is this a cup of cappuccino?? i dont think so..







creamy drink?? cappuccino?? no way !!!




cup of cappuccino?? inside too??







beautiful??



no cappuccino at all?? and u should start 2 learn how to make a DRY CAPPUCCINO..


and enjoy the beautiful scene by the road..




or just eat.. some great food that can makes you always wanted 2 try more.. more.. and more !!


ya.. i knew it was insane about me.. but just for fun..
P/s: wow.. all those food is my FAVOURITE !!
```````````````````````
````````````````````
`````````````````
``````````````
``````````
```````
`````
```
``
`

dont know why i put those pictures on my blog but i know its nice n' cool^^


CRAZY AND THE BEST SHOT AT ALL ( without me inside )


attack!!!! one boy
P/S 2 : happy time at school^^

No comments: